Monday, October 31, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

My week has been full of photography trips to Brisbane City Botanical Gardens, Roma Street Parklands (Brisbane City) & some walks around the neighbourhood. So there were plenty of photos to choose from for the many photo challenges I have entered.

Here are my interpretations of this weeks Scavenger Hunt Sunday:

Macro

 I LOVE the Eastern Water Dragon (those of you who follow me will know that!!) - this one was sunning himself beside the water feature posing for the camera.

Cover
 This "Hardhead" duck seemed to be covering his face under his wing - perhaps he was shy?

Home

To me, family is the epitomy of home. These are my 4 beautiful children who have been an enormous part of my adult life from the age 19, when I had my eldest daughter.
Photo credit of my eldest son, with his young son, goes to my beautiful youngest daughter Bec (RAD Photography).

Found Texture

 I love the texture in this ornamental native grass with its feathery plumes.

Tree

I discovered this interesting tree growing in the Roma Street Parklands.

There you go... my Scavenger Hunt Sunday collection. Thanks for stopping by.

Why not join in by clicking the button below:


4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

What a great set - I love cover!

leanne can blog said...

Great shots.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Wonderful photos... I really like the big lizard!!

Nadege, said...

They are all fantastic. The texture is my favorite.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...