Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Heart Macro: Out of my Comfort Zone

Over the weekend, I decided to capture some very different shots from my normal choices. I think we can often get caught in what we know we do well, or what we really love and it can stop us developing our art and discovering our capabilities.

So I challenged myself to step out of my comfort zone. And the results are some photos & posts that I am really happy with - Scripture & A Snapshot & Rural Inspiration. And this macro challenge is my third from the weekend's efforts.






Thanks for stopping by and why not join in?


Joining in with Lisa's Chaos: Macro Monday &


studio waterstone


7 comments:

Jan n Jer said...

very nice macros!

Kim, USA said...

I love your shots!

Chinese Lantern

Spare Parts and Pics said...

These came out great... very creative!

Nadege, said...

Wonderful shots. I also feel like escaping my comfort zone and photograph something new.

Anonymous said...

Very nice details you've captured.

Happy MM

T... said...

stunning photos, from the thumbnail I thought to pinecone were nails....

Tracey Leeder said...

Love these, you need to step outside your comfort zone more often. That pinecone shot is amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...